lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello folks! in this time i'm gonna write you about how i lived my Christmas.
This year it was a little strange because is the first time that i'm in class in this period of year. Well first of all I spent the Christmas in my house with my family.
Every year how twenty minutes before Christmas me and my family go out of the house and walked around the square near my house, we do it because my little brother believes in Papa Noel/Viejito pascuero/Santa claus yet, like me.
But this year only me and my brother went to the square , there was very few childrens in comparation with another years. We wait for Santa Claus like thirty minutes approximately and go to home. When we arrived to home we found to much gifts for me and my brothers it was very funny to open it. Before this we have a Christmas dinner where I ate chicken with Philadelphia cheese it was very delicious, I help my sister to cooking it. After open gifts we began to listen music with my father and sister and we drunk some beers and vodka, we stay talking about five of the morning , it was a really great happy Christmas I enjoy it sharing with my family.

9 comentarios: