lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Earthquake Story


Hi everybody on this ocassion i am gonna tell you about my personal experience in the earthquake's day, especifically the biggest in the world in february 27th.

Well, near 3 am i was in the computer how a normal day playing music, chat, gaming, etc...

i was the only one in my family who stayed wake up when begun the vibrations first.

I thing that it was a normal seism, but when i see the long time of duration of this and the

computer turned off i begun to fear, then all my family get out of their rooms and we meet under a wall. I was scared i think i'll die. But for luck don't happened anything in my house and me and my family are good.

And now i hope that the people more afected can rebuild their lifes and be good.

see ya!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario