lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Favourite movie


hi everybody again!

on this ocassion im gonna tell you about my favourite movie how the tittle post say

choose the most like movie is not a easy work because i like too many films but im lean to humor

I choose the famous american pie who was filmed in U.S.A by his american director Paul Weizt.

the film came out in 1999 and i see in 2000 alone when i was zapping on tv in my house in santiago de Chile.

I like this movie because is too many funny and at the same time very simple because tell the story about five friends who wants to have sex before to enter the university and every minute happens situations funny and the characters are very good interpreted and everyone of them have a big personality what to do more interesting.

The name of the characters arent very well known some of them are Jasson Bigs how jimmy, Sean william scot how Stifler, Chris klein how Oz, Eddie Kaye tomas how Finch and Tomas Ian Nicholas how Kevin.


If you are not watch this movie i recomended that you watch it with your friends or family because have a humor very interesting haha and is simple to understand.


For me it's not a typical kinf of film becauste it was the first of his type.

and it's better than other films of humor for his simple form of development and as the story goes. This movie have 5 films more but the three first are the best.

Bye

7 comentarios:

  1. Nice!!!

    Do you think with a pie when are you alone?

    Stefler (i don´t know how write) mother hell yeah!

    ahaha bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great!!!
    I like soo much this Movie, marked a whole generation =D
    Who after seeing that movie did not want to eat standing up?
    Kiss
    See you tomorrow
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahahahhaa
    American Pie, funny funny and funny movie and show the american teenager.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajajjaa hi!!
    this movie is very funny! I can´t stop laught!!, I always see when I am sad!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. mmm i dont like your movie! jajaja
    no my friend, is a very funy movie! i like the actitude of Stifler! jajajaja xd is astupid guy!
    good film pipe won kenobi!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I've only seen bits of this movie when zapping. It's not on my list of films to see.

    ResponderEliminar