lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Google


Hello Folks, in this time im going to talk you about my favourite website.
I think my favourite website is the famous world Google (www.google.cl).
I normally visit this page at least 10-15 times a day because this is my homepage.
This can sound boring but my favourite pages that i visited i know it for use google.
I used this page everyday since 2000 because it was in this year that i know it through television.
With this page i can looking for anything i want how lyric songs, videos, information, games, stupid things, images and principally another websites that help me to don't boring me and for homeworks or study.
and i like very much this page because it's have a very simple design and is very easy to use also you can create a e-mail (Gmail) to send and save a great deal information where you can chat at the same time that you do this actions.
The best thing about it is you can be informed about what is currently happening in the world.
I think is the best searcher in the internet (another yahoo, altavista..) and i don't know anyone who does not like or do not ever used :D

3 comentarios: