lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Holydays


Maybe my best holyday was when i went to visited Southern Chile and Bariloche with my school's partners, it was in 2007.
we took a bus from Santiago to Puerto Varas and we spent the night in a excelent hotel who was in front of the beatiful Llanquihue Lake.
It was an a excellent experience because i was very fun moments in the week whit my partners and i could see them true temperaments, and for last we went to a disco and we enjoy very mch it.
on the trip I could see many beatiful landscapes from my country, and remember somes places that i've visited when i was a child.
We stay two days in Puerto Varas and later we arrived to Bariloche, Argentina.
when we arrived to bariloche the first i think was that it a beatiful city with amazing landscapes and a nice weather. In this city we did many activities how go to an ice rink, chocolate factory, and travel for the city, in this town i bought some chocolates and clothes. I love this city for that's reason and for her beatiful girls ;D. this city have a beatiful lake but i dont remember the name.

I'd like to make this trip once again with my friends and stay for a long time.
that's for now, while my partner naxo restart my pc ._.

5 comentarios:

  1. Exellent pipemon! some day i will go to Bariloche! take care pipe won kenobi!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well done pipe
    very nice place
    bye shipa!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. JAJAJAJAJA nice I hope you repeat this kind of trip.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great place. I went 2 or 3 years ago on part of a road trip. Very nice!

    ps. I'm glad you liked the music!

    ResponderEliminar