miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

A piece of art.


Menga's art.

Hello Now I will write about a piece of art that I really like, I don’t know about art but I like some pictures that I find creative or attract my attention of somehow, to me is very complicated to classify the art because it is a very subjective in my opinion despite having a clear definition, and that also are classified into different types. I will show the work that was done by a friend who I've known for a long time, signing his works as "Meng" the first time I saw this book was when he brought it to my house to take photographs and I liked it because I felt that I reflected in some way by what I experienced in my life and I also really liked their colors. I may have a bad interpretation of what the show wanted but the meaning we give is very special about what I think and feel. something important works of art is that they are in some way a reflection of our soul, though I do not think much about these things but I find interesting.  I never knew the name of this work

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario