jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Current MusiC!!!11


Hi animals!!!!!
In this time in my free topic i'm going to talk you about something very important in my daily life, that's musical tastes.
First of all i have to say that i began to listening rap music since 2002, in that year i like very much various types of music how rock, pop, a little of metal, punk and more.
But when i discovered the rap music i can't stop listening it, because i loved the beats, bases, sample and principally the writes and the message that give me. Because there is a message that talks about the fight versus poverty and the prejudices who have the people in front about the underclass and a lot of topics more expressing how they lives them daily lifes making you feel identified with the song, and i love that because you can see that there are people going the same as your.
I began to listening spanish rap music because they have a particular style to rap how more elegant and using more words to explain and they talks about diferent topics how them experiences in there situations life.
I listening spanish raps groups how: Falsalarma, arma blanca, SFDK, Violadores del verso, Nach, Abram , tote king, Shotta, triple xxx, jesuly, dogma crew,el chojin, la mala rodriguez, Zpu, Isusko & Sbrv etc...

I was listening to spanis rap music for a long time, but in 2009 i know my bro VixO (ex Lemuna2g) who give me a boost to listen a new style of rap music, and i like it and since 2009 i began to listening more chilean rap and look diferents styles.
I take the rap in a very serious in my life, because i feel it, i listening it when i have problem, when i feel bad, I rap and I am glad your day better.

Mi favourite rap singer is the big: Nach Scratch
In gonna give you one of him song:

1 comentario:

  1. I like lots of rap music but I don't listen to too much Spanish rap. Have you heard Rebel Diaz? They are half-Chilean but rap & live in the USA.

    ResponderEliminar