lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Osea Hello


Hi!!!
In this time i'm going to talk about a blog's partner who is Fernanda. (El Blog de la Feña xd)
Seriously.
The first i have to say it's her blog's tittle (The fragil art of existence)i think is very interesting because is a sentence that you can interpreted and think about life.
Well at least she has written six post about diferent topics how: Chile's earthquake, favourite thing and movie, what's she like to do in her free time and more.
There pictures are very nice because represent that she want to say in her post, and the blog's style is simple with a green blackground with a little details how circles with diferents colors.
My first impresision about her blog was great because she invited us to share and know a little more about her life and and things that she likes to do.

Now, it's time to correct any mistake:
" We move the Earth.
February 27 earthquake (WT)woke me and my family.(/WT)
The roar of the earth was very frightening, and my house, moved as if about to fall. That night no one slept, and all the neightbors got together in the square to slow down.
With a haevy heart, i thought of all my family, my uncles in Constitución, for example

I found it hard to go back to sleep, because my sister was very scared, thought the world was angry with us.

Fortunately (WE)we suffered no damage(/WE), my family is well.

Life is so fragile, and so normal geological activities. u.u

Pd: 8,8 Ritcher, considerer a mega earthquake!!!!
I think that the earthquake (SP)shook(/SP) our society showing it (WW)ats(/WW) its most vulnerable and under, but also showed the courage and hope to succeed”

Sp= Spelling
Ww= Wrong word
WE= Wrong Expression
WT= Wrong tense



1 comentario: